Vacancy – Digital and Lifestyle Journalist (Mahareng)
Mahareng Media and Advertising, publishers of Bloemfontein Courant and Get It Bloemfontein is currently searching for a Digital and Lifestyle Journalist to join our Editorial team in our Bloemfontein offices.
- 3 year tertiary qualification in Journalism/ Media Studies and/or journalistic experience
- Ability to function within a multi-media environment (newspaper, magazine and digital)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Have exceptional communication, writing and editing skills in English and/or Afrikaans
- Ability to identify lifestyle trends and generate original concepts
- Photography and Videography skills
- Leadership Skills
- Be willing to work after hours and on weekends
- Ability to meet strict deadlines on all products and platforms
- Techno savvy with an appetite for social media
- Willingness to attend social events
If you thrive under pressure then send a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2021
Applicants not contacted within two weeks after the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.