The following position has arisen within Central Media Group. The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with an outstanding record of successful execution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the IT environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of MS Networks, Ms Office, Linux
- Valid Driver’s License, a C1 code will be advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Network cabling
- Willingness to learn
- Communication skills written & verbal ( English & Afrikaans)
- Willingness to work on standby
- Positive attitude
- Administration of office network, VLAN’s, WAN and VPN’s
- Manage all users on the CMG IT infrastructure
- Manage cyber security
- Administration and supervision of back-ups
- Network maintenance (understanding of virtualizing, active directory, group policies, exchange etc.)
- Maintenance of all hardware
- Purchase and upgrade hardware
- Research, upgrade and purchase of software
- IT training of staff
- Manage PABX
- User support (Windows, MS Office, Pastel, Adobe etc.)
- After hour standby
- Manage and supervise the security system
- Support to OFM that include:
- Support with broadcasting systems
- Outside broadcasts and other outside activities
- Support broadcast software
If you are willing to learn in the CMG environment and have own reliable vehicle, then please apply by uploading your CV below.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.