Vacancy – Sales Support (OFM)
OFM, ‘THE SOUND of YOUR LIFE’ is the number one entertainment provider in central South Africa.
We are looking for a well-organized, bilingual (English & Afrikaans) and meticulous Sales Support to join our radio advertising sales team in our Bloemfontein offices.
- Post Matric qualification in Secretarial/sales assistance/ communication.
- At least 3 years Administrative experience.
- Knowledge of Radio and/or Media Industry will be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport essential and trustworthy vehicle.
- Computer Literate (Ms Office & Digital Meeting Platforms).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally.
- Attend to all requests communicated by the OFM sales manager
- Support the Account Executives with daily administrative tasks
- Manage and service selected clients
- Organize and coordinate sales functions
- Manage and update internal network drives
- Compile weekly sales reports as per request
- Assist with sales telephone calls and client queries
- General administration for the team
- Manage billing administration for productions
This position might require travelling which means time away from home.
If you are confident, well-spoken and presentable then send a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2021
Applicants not contacted within two weeks after the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.