Vacancy – OFM Sales Manager
The following position has arisen within OFM’s Sales Division
JOB TITLE: OFM Sales Manager
EDUCATION: Minimum grade 12. Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 7 years sales experience preferably in a media
environment OR at least 2 years sales management experience
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for managing the OFM sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Central South Africa.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s license. Own transport essential
- Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Strong managerial capabilities
- Basic financial management
- Clear understanding of business strategies across various industries
- High levels of client service
- Excellent people and motivational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Achieving revenue products across various media which will include radio, digital and activations.
- Conceptualizing and executing new product offerings or opportunities.
- Client retention and satisfaction.
- Management of the OFM sales team as well as the HR function.
REMUNERATION: Competitive basic salary + commission as well as incentive bonuses
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2017
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with OFM’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.