Vacancy – Marketing Manager
The following position has become vacant within OFM’s Marketing Division based at our Bloemfontein office:
|JOB TITLE:||Marketing Manager|
|REPORTS TO:||General Management: OFM|
|EDUCATION:||Post-matric qualification in marketing or related fields|
|Tertiary Diploma / Degree in Marketing Public Relations would be advantageous|
EXPERIENCE: Have at least:
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing, and
- 2 years’ managerial experience.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Manage the full spectrum of marketing functions on the OFM brand and trademarks. Market the brand into the current audience and expand the brand into untapped markets. Make the media more accessible to the market it serves. Oversee marketing strategies that effectively describe and promote OFM and its products.
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s license. Own transport essential.
- Computer literate (advanced understanding of Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project)
- Perform well under stress
- High level of emotional maturity
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive media knowledge
- Implement marketing and business plans that build audiences for OFM
- Implement and manage a strategic marketing and communications plan
- Implement and manage public relations plan
- Delivery of high quality events & promotions for increased revenue, visibility and audience
- Manage OFM website, smart phone application, social media platforms
- Manage OFM’s charitable and corporate social investment projects
- Manage multiple marketing budgets
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Coordinate and manage research for OFM
- Attendance at media launches, client functions, trade shows, public meetings and other events as and when required
- Maintain the OFM brand and perception of the brand in the market place
- Manage the Marketing department, and oversee OFM functions and events
- Negotiate trade exchange and promotions with clients and potential clients
- Handle administration
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans. A third language will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative & Innovative
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Able to travel and work flexible hours.
- Team Player
- Administratively sound – close out tasks and can focus on details.
CLOSING DATE: 8th May 2017 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line of the email.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.