Vacancy – Intern Developer (Digital Platforms)
Digital Platforms, part of the Central Media Group, is looking for a highly motivated individual to become part of the team as an Intern or Junior Developer in our Development Department.
JOB TITLE: Intern Developer
EDUCATION: Three-year tertiary qualification in IT or other relevant tertiary qualification or busy with the qualification.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will be exposed to the real world of Development that will help you get ready for the workplace. The internship can lead to a permanent position at Digital Platforms! Only candidates who have completed their studies will be eligible for Junior Development Positions.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Develop high-end online solutions
- Maintenance and support
- Research new ideas and follow new online trends and development
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- NET Web Forms, C#, MVC.Net
- Bootstrap 3
- Must be familiar with database management and administration using MS SQL Server
- Experience with web graphics, layout, and design
- Knowledge of Windows internet technologies
- To be mainly used in-house to automate internal processes
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Strong time management skills
- Eagerness to learn the ways of the digital Jedi
- Mobile app development capabilities are a bonus
- Availability to work full day 3 – 5 days a week for Interns and Full time for Juniors.
CLOSING DATE: 24 February 2020 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the job title in the subject line.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.