Vacancy – Graphic Designer
Mahareng Publishing invites a creative, driven and highly skilled individual to join their dynamic team offices in Bloemfontein as a:
|Post Matric qualification in Graphic Design and/or relevant experience|
|EXPERIENCE:||Minimum 3 years graphic design experience, knowledge and experience in the following design software:
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
BRIEF JOB DESRCIPTION:
- Editing of images and designing of advertisements for various publications and online products.
- Designing of mocks for various publications, marketing material, custom design and print and online products.
- Designing of ad hoc designs for the Group of Companies.
- Ensuring that the layouts of the various publications are laid out according to the specific publications style guide.
- Taking photographs as a service to the Group of Companies, various publications, marketing purposes and events.
- Working as part of a team with copywriter, photographer, other designers, account executives.
- Executing design briefs accordingly.
- Adhering to set deadlines.
- Liaise with printers and suppliers
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must be creative and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about their work
CLOSING DATE: 28th April 2017.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme email@example.com
Subject line of email should be: GD2017
Mahareng Publishing (Pty) Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Mahareng Publishing’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.