Vacancy – Financial Manager
The following position has come up within our Group of Companies:
JOB TITLE: Financial Manager
EDUCATION: BCom Accounting
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 5 Years’ experience as an Accountant; completed SAIPA articles;
OR 1 – 2 Years’ experience as a Financial Manager.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Plan, review and administer accounting systems and procedures, analyse the financial information needs of the Group of Companies, provide advice on financial planning and provide management with reports to assist in decision-making. Also provide insight into cost performance and support the implementation of benchmarking and improvement initiatives.
- Computer and digital literate
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Attention to detail is of utmost importance
- Preparing financial statements for the Group of Companies for presentation to boards of directors, management, shareholders, and governing statutory bodies
- Managing cashbooks
- Reviewing and authorising invoices processed by Debtors and Creditors Clerks
- Capturing and Administering all relevant payroll information for Central Media Group staff (permanent and fixed term contract staff)
- Monthly payment of Freelancers/Independent Contractors
- Cash flow management for the Group of Companies
- Ensure compliance with internal controls policies and procedures and regulatory statutes
- Liaise with all the relevant regulatory bodies
- Management and implementation of all the practices and procedures involved in BBBEEE compliance and certification for the Group of Companies
- Administrative and Financial Staff management
- Assisting CFO with budget preparation for Group of Companies
- Assisting CFO during the annual audit process for Group of Companies
CLOSING DATE: 15 June 2018
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV via e-mail to : email@example.com.
Central Media (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.