Vacancy – Account Executive
OFM’s Sales Division in Bloemfontein has an exciting opportunity:
JOB TITLE: Account Executive
EDUCATION: Minimum grade 12. Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 2 years sales experience preferably in a media environment.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sell all media products to the existing database in Central South Africa on an on-going basis. Develop the relationships and promote profitable business whilst projecting a positive image of the employer. The employee will be held responsible for the efficient running of the company’s client base and the achievement of sales targets. The employee will be expected to travel on a regular basis, at least twice a month, three days at a time.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Own transport essential
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- High levels of client service
- Excellent people and motivational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Sell available radio advertising time, digital products and activations at top rates to ensure that income requirements are met.
- Come up with innovative ideas and solutions for clients to increase sales opportunities.
- The bulk type style sales will remain a main focus of your database.
- Grow sales of the database, meeting all targets and objectives.
- Invite clients to social functions as well as join clients at social functions as and when required.
- Assist Debtors Clerk in keeping clients current on collections.
CLOSING DATE: 12th September 2017 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme via email: email@example.com. Subject line on email: AccExec
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.