Vacancy – Account Executive (Digital Platforms)
Digital Platforms has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive
Position (Sales) based in Bloemfontein.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive: Digital Platforms
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12
Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years sales experience preferably in a media or digital environment.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting all levels of sales targets and objectives across all platforms.
- Service and grow client
base in Bloemfontein and surrounding areas as allocated.
- Achieving targets set for special sales projects.
- Do weekly Sales reports.
- Manage all company systems accurately.
- Classify clients according to spend and plan call cycles.
- Manage and coordinate the production process of digital products.
- Planning and development of creative solutions and presentations or proposals for all clients on the allocated the database as well as prospective clients.
- Accurate calculations of deals within sales rules.
- Build relationships with clients
- Ensure satisfied clients
- Invite clients to special events when required
- Assist Debtors clerks in keeping current on collections and payments
- Commit to personal development to ensure personal growth
- Commit to the values of the CMG group, including diversity, integrity, innovation, excellence and positive contribution.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Own transport essential (trustworthy vehicle)
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- High levels of client focus and service excellence
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
CLOSING DATE: 25 October at 12h00.
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a Comprehensive CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org