Vacancy – Account Executive
OFM’s Sales Division has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive position in the North West.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive: OFM
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12 & Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 3 years sales experience preferably in a media environment.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting all levels of sales targets and objectives across all media types offered by the Central Media Group (Radio, Online and Activations)
- Service and grow client base in the NW area as allocated
- Achieving targets set for special sales projects. Do weekly Sales reports. Manage all company systems accurately. Classify clients according to spend and plan call cycles. Manage and coordinate the production process of advertisements to reliver ads in time and accurate the first time.
- Planning and development of creative solutions and presentations or proposals for all clients in the database as well as prospective clients. Accurate calculations of deals and no spelling errors. Stay within discount and product rules. According to sales kit or according to client needs.
- Ensure satisfied clients
- Build relationships with clients.
- Invite clients to special events when required
- Assist Debtors clerks in keeping current on collections
- Commit to personal development to ensure personal growth
- Commit to the values of the CMG group, including Diversity, integrity, innovation, excellence and positive contribution.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Own transport essential and trustworthy vehicle
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- High levels of client focus and service excellence
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
This position will require extensive traveling, especially in parts of the North West, Northern Cape and Southern Gauteng.
CLOSING DATE: 15th June 2018 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: email@example.com. Subject line on email: AccExec 2018
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.