The following position has come up within our Digital Platforms Division based at our Bloemfontein office:
JOB TITLE: OFM.co.za Coordinator
EDUCATION: Three year tertiary qualification in IT or other relevant tertiary qualification.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years’ experience working in the media, publishing or design industries.
• The OFM webmaster will report to Digital Platforms management.
• Responsible to meet required sales targets.
• Meet Digital Platforms sales manager regularly to report on sales activity and strategize plans and goals to meet sales targets.
• Research and stay on top of current trends regarding web development tech, design and development.
• Coordinate and facilitate regular content meetings with news editor and other content contributors to ensure relevant content targets are met.
• Compile and present reports on website analytics as required
• Consolidate reports into one distributable document to be used within departments
• Regularly meet with OFM team to discuss future and current development pipeline and report back on current development progress
• Setup monthly feedback meeting with relevant departments
• Monitor the placement and design of OFM banner adverts through the DFP exchange platform.
• Manage and monitor the implementation and execution of OFM Brandwave digital offering
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting on OFM APP activity.
• Develop and expand APP development as required from OFM team
• Responsible for the total operational function of the website as well as all the management functions that accompany the daily maintenance, analytics and advertising of OFM.co.za
• Responsible for the operational functions of BizWiz.co.za
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a basic understanding of web development and software industry concepts and terminology.
• Basic understanding of Google analytics and DFP will be advantageous
• Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
• Strong time management skills
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Strong analytic skills will be advantageous.
• Able to delegate responsibilities while maintaining control and management of required web activities.
• Manage multiple tasks
• Be deadline driven
• Accountable and responsible
• Meticulous attention to details
• Passionate and enthusiastic with positive attitude
• Be creative and think out of the box
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2018 at 17h00
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.