OFM’s radio advertising sales division has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive (radio sales representative) position in the North West, based in Klerksdorp.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive: OFM (Radio Sales Representative).
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12 & Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 3 years sales experience in a media environment.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting all levels of sales targets and objectives across all media types offered by the Central Media Group (Radio, Online and Activations)
- Service and grow client base in the North West area as allocated
- Achieving targets set for special sales projects.
- Do weekly Sales reports. Manage all company systems accurately. Classify clients according to spend and plan call cycles. Manage and coordinate the production process of advertisements to relive ads in time and accurate the first time.
- Planning and development of creative solutions and presentations or proposals for all clients in the database as well as prospective clients. Accurate calculations of deals and no spelling errors. Stay within discount and product rules. According to sales kit or according to client needs.
- Build relationships with clients
- Ensure satisfied clients
- Invite clients to special events when required
- Assist Debtors clerks in keeping current on collections
- Commit to personal development to ensure personal growth
- Commit to the values of Central Media Group, including diversity, integrity, innovation, excellence and positive contribution.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in both English and Afrikaans
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Own transport essential and trustworthy vehicle
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Computer knowledge, specifically Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- High levels of client focus and service excellence
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
This position will require extensive traveling, especially in parts of the North West (which means time away from home).
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 03 May 2019 at 14h00
Applicants not contacted within two weeks after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.