The following position has come up within Central Media Group:
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 3 years’ experience in Office Administration
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Monitoring, coordinating and implementing various administrative tasks for Central Media Group.
- Co-ordination of the Fleet maintenance for the Group
- Co-ordination and stock control of stationery and office consumables
- Co-ordination of the building maintenance and supervision of external cleaning staff
- Co-ordination of travel and accommodation bookings for the Group
- Co-ordination and submission of insurance claims for the fleet and building
- Co-ordination of supply chain relationships and payments
- Computer and digital literate
- Be in possession of a code B driver’s licence
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Attention to detail is of utmost importance
- The person should be extremely deadline driven
- Good communication skills
- The person should be able to work independently
- Good problem solving abilities essential
CLOSING DATE: 08 August 2017
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando via e-mail: email@example.com with Admin Assistant in the subject line.
Central Media (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy. Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.