The following position has become vacant within Redstar Agency (a subsidiary of Central Media Group):
JOB TITLE: Admin Assistant
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12
EXPERIENCE: Admin Experience and interest in Events or Promotions will be an advantage.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- General administrative tasks in the department
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
o Assisting with promotions bookings and billing
o Manage promoter database and profiles
o Maintain service levels with Agencies and establish reliable healthy relationships
o Capture promotion information on agencies networks
o Assist with promotions brief and training
o Answering Phones
o General administration
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in English
- Computer knowledge, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word applications
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Attention to detail is of utmost importance
- Good communication skills
- The person should be able to work independently and within the team
- Good problem solving abilities essential
- Excellent organising skills are essential
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 24 March 2017
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘ADMIN ASSISTANT’ in the subject line.
Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd t/a OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The appointment will be made in line with Central Media Group’s Employment Equity Plan and Policy.
Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.